Monday, February 9, 2009

Beach Weekend

Will finally took a few days off work and we took a long weekend to the beach. Not quite beach weather, but we had a great time just the same. Lots of relaxing and family time, which is just what we all needed!

How sweet are these two?

I love this picture because (and again, I need a scanner) I have a picture of me and Annah at about the same age just like this AND a picture of me and mom when I was the same age AND a picture of my mom and her mom when mom was this age. All in the same pose on the same beach!



The beach house is right by the Isle of Palms fire house. The firemen were out washing the trucks, so we went by to see a real firetruck up close and personal. The firefighters were so nice (I think they must get a little bored sometimes) and gave Annah and Liam "official" hats. They even got to climb up in the truck (well, I got to climb in the truck, Annah wasn't so sure). I can't wait for Liam to get a little older so he can appreciate what a cool treat this is



The real reason for the trip was for (baby) Perry's first birthday. He had a cowboy party (hence the bandanas)



Cowgirl Annah managed to round up a cupcake



Rosie and Cowboy Liam (love those dimples!)





The Birthday Boy! Happy birthday, Perry!



Big brother, Gardner, isn't left out of the action!




Liam LOVED his cupcake.
Note to self...remember to let Liam eat his first birthday cake outside! What a mess!










No comments: