Monday, February 2, 2009

Swimming Lesson

I LOVE this picture. She was so excited about her first lesson!



A little nervous in the beginning ...



But, she got in...


and kicked a little...



swimming "for real"




I am happy to say Annah had her first swimming lesson today. She did really well! Listened to her teacher and I am excited to see how she will progress over the next 4 weeks. As for me, I am really proud to say I did not intervene in her lesson once...after coaching swimming all through college, not so easy for me. I was however, the only mom taking pictures, so I didn't come out completely on top :) One of her friends from school is also in her swimming class and I think that helped her warm up. My goal is for her to be able to swim across the short end of the pool by this summer. I know she can do it!

No comments: