Saturday, September 12, 2009

31 Memories for 31 Years

Today, in honor of Will's 31st birthday, I wanted to do something special. So here are 31 of my favorite memories together...
  1. Captain's Dinner on our senior cruise
  2. 4th Quarter, suck it up!
  3. Playing poker upstairs
  4. Walking on the Battery in Charleston
  5. My bid day
  6. The day we got Cooper
  7. Parties at the KA house
  8. Trips to the Bahamas
  9. That one year at the Cup
  10. Trips to Vegas
  11. The night we got engaged
  12. Snowmobiling in Tahoe (OK, not one of my favorites, but definitely memorable)
  13. The day we bought our first house
  14. The day we said "I do"
  15. Our honeymoon
  16. St Marteen (started out as a disaster, but ended up great)
  17. First Week "04 (I think it was "04...when we rented the house in Garden City)
  18. Trip to New Orleans
  19. The day Annah was born
  20. Annah as The Bean
  21. Annah's first steps, first words, first everything
  22. Our first family trip to the beach
  23. Speed zoo
  24. The day we bought our second house
  25. Your 29th birthday
  26. The day Liam was born
  27. Shuping Family Fun Days
  28. The cruise (kind of chaotic, but a lot of fun too)
  29. Every minute of...
  30. Every day for...
  31. The last 12 years! I love you!

No comments: