Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Week of Firsts

This has been an exciting week in the Shuping household. Monday kicked off the beginning of the school year for Annah. I must say, I am really proud of her. For the fist 5 months of school last year, I left her in tears everyday. This year, there has not been a single tear when I leave her. I know she has wonderful teachers and good friends in her class and that helps, but I have to give Annah a lot of the credit. She is really coming out of her shell and getting more comfortable around people she doesn't know so well. I am excited for her, but I am also excited that she is letting others get to know her, so they can see the funny, bright, happy little girl I know!

First Day of School




Tuesday, Annah had her first riding lesson (that was not taught by mommy). She did a fantastic job...talked the whole time and did everything she was asked. She rode "Bud," who is not a large horse, but Annah looked so tiny on him. I guess I am used to seeing her on Rainy.

First Riding Lesson



Today was the beginning of one of the most seasons in any southern household...football season!USC kicked off the college football season today and my little Gamecocks were ready for game day!

GAME!!!...


COCKS!!!...


My QB got tackled by my cheerleader!


With this kind of support, how could we not win?!








No comments: