Monday, November 2, 2009

All Treats, No Tricks!

This was the first Halloween that both Liam and Annah knew what was going on. Last year, Liam was just along for the ride (I don't think he even had a candy bucket last year, even though he did go trick or treating). My what a difference a year makes! Liam was WAY into the idea of knocking on doors and getting candy. He was surprised at every single house that it worked! I am still trying to convince him to stop knocking on every door he sees! Annah (true to form) was a bit more reserved. Her only complaint was that she got too much chocolate (I am not complaining however, because while she refuses to eat chocolate, I love the stuff).

This may be the cutest Madeline and doctor in the whole world...of course, that's just my opinion!









It is really rare that we get a picture of all four of us together. Even more rare that we are all looking at the camera...victory!!!!





No comments: