Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life is not [the] FAIR

Thank goodness life is not the fair! I can only handle one day of that much fun once a year. Annah and Liam, on the other hand, could do it every single day! They drove the cars (and the firetruck), rode some more rides, and had a great time. Will and I enjoyed the food (perhaps a little too much).

Annah had ridden these cars before, but last year Liam was too little to ride anything. Will was worried about putting him on a ride without an adult...but not to worry. He had buttons and a steering wheel...good times!
Annah had a pretty good time too!



Annah got to go on her very first roller coaster ride. Will is making a funny face (I think because he was being squished into a kid-sized roller coaster), but Annah was excited...

WWWWWHHHHHHEEEEEE!!!!!!



We took everyone on the (big) ferris wheel. It made me very nervous to have both of my babies up in that thing. The doors just don't seem very secure and it was pretty high, so I held my babies close and Will snapped this sweet picture.



These last three pictures crack me up! They had already ridden the cars once so Liam knew what to expect and he was so excited...
he almost couldn't stand it!




It's starting!


Oh my! Here we go!!








3 comments:

Micah said...

sarah, those are GREAT! looks like ya'll had a great time! (and another great family day!!!!!)

Alle said...

Precious!!! The pictures of Liam are priceless!

mharper said...

Sarah,
These are great!! Miss you!