Monday, October 19, 2009

October Fest

Sunday was October-Shuping-Family-Fun-Day! It was very cool, but perfect for picking pumpkins. There is a pumpkin patch near our house, so we loaded up the kiddos and headed on over. Annah bounced from pumpkin to pumpkin asking me to take her picture on every one (see below). Liam was mesmerized by a field full of pumpumps (or balls...he went back and forth). He wanted to pick up every one! We did find a few good ones and got some great pictures too.


"Mama, this one is heavy!"



I love this face! He makes it whenever he is excited..."Oooooohhhhh!"



My goal (aside from getting pumpkins) was to get a picture of Annah and Liam together and one of me with them. The patch had a couple photo booths set up and I am pretty pleased with the results!

Pushing our pumpumps to the car

Later we decorated the pumpkins...Last year Annah freaked out about carving the pumpkins. She didn't want to cut out their eyes, because then they couldn't see! So, we bought the Mrs Potato Head Kit. I had to get another one for Liam this year. I couldn't find a boy one, so we had to settle for a witch. We did leave off the earrings to man it up a little.


After all that, we went to Boo at the Zoo. I had only gone once before. Gardner and Perry came along too and the kids had a blast (and had lots of candy). We got there right when it started so it wasn't dark yet, but we had to get home for dinner and bed. I must say, I think my kids were the cutest ones there!


Dancing!



Paging Dr Patootie...Dr QT Patootie
(it actually says Dr QT Patootie on his lab coat)


"In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines...
The smallest one was Madeline"





"And that's all there is, there isn't any more."













1 comment:

Alle said...

Precious!!! I love the pictures! Glad you had a family fun day!