Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So Sweet!

Annah has gotten a lot of press around here lately with the birthday and all, but Liam has not been forgotten! Last week (while Annah was in school) Liam and I went to go meet little miss Jillian. Our good friends, Suzanne and Drew, had a baby girl about a month ago and I had not met her yet, so Liam and I (gifts in tow) went off to meet the sweet thing! I forget so quickly how tiny newborns are! When you see your own children every day, you never realize how fast they grow (I remember reading somewhere that if we all continued to grow at the same rate that we do the first year of life, we would all be over 12ft tall!). All of that to say, she was really tiny, and really sweet, and really beautiful! See?!




Wasn't really sure how Liam would react. Truthfully, I thought he would ignore the baby altogether (kind of like, "if I can't see it, it must not be there"), but he was so interested! He loved to bounce her bouncy seat ("Not TOO bouncy, Liam!") and touch her tiny fingers. It was really very sweet. Anyone who has spent any time around Liam knows he is VERY expressive with his face, and every time she moved he would get so excited. These first two pictures you can't see his face very well, but you can tell his eyebrows are waaayyy up!






They look so sweet!
Liam kept looking at me like, "are you sure this is a good idea...I don't think this is a babydoll, mom"





Does it get much sweeter?





No comments: