Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Annah (Part Deux)

Annah's actual birthday fell on a Wednesday. Since we had already had her big party over the weekend, I asked her where she would like to eat dinner for her birthday. The answer...CiCi's! I am not a fan, but it was not my birthday, so off to CiCi's we went!

She was actually in a really good mood. Liam had just touched one of her presents (gasp!) and I took this picture. I thought it was funny!

Mommy, Daddy, and the Birthday Girl!


Birthday cake, round 3!


She didn't even crawl under the table this time!
and now a note to my Bean...
Dear Annah,
You are the sunshine of my life. You are funny, smart, and have a smile that literally lights up a room. You have always been very opinionated and I hope that serves you well as you grow up. You are reserved, but not a follower. You are so considerate (even wanting some chocolate cupcakes for your class when you don't even like chocolate, just in case some of your friends wanted them) and you generally put others before yourself. Remember that you are important too, and while I love that you want to make everyone happy, you need to be happy too!
Know that I could not love you any more if I had to. Sometimes I come in your room while you are sleeping just to give you one more kiss. I hope you feel that love in your dreams. I am proud of you every single day and I know that with every new milestone, I will be more and more proud! I remember wondering (before you were born) how I had room in my heart for more love...what a silly thought...my heart grows bigger and bigger every day to hold all the love I have for you, Liam, and Daddy!
Happy Birthday, my sweet girl! I love you!
Love,
Mommy




1 comment:

Margaret said...

aw, that brought tears to my eyes! there's nothing like love for your child, is there? :) happy birthday, annah!