Monday, January 11, 2010

Look Who's Growing Up

There is no denying it anymore, my baby is growing up on me! We converted his crib to to toddler bed this weekend and so far, so good! He is such a good boy! I have mixed emotions about him growing up (as if I had any control over it anyway). There is a part of me that wants him to grow up already (be done with diapers, etc), but there is this other --much larger-- part that knows this is my last chance at babydom and I want to savor every minute. At any rate, he is growing up fast! He is learning new words every day (some days it seems like every minute) and loves making people smile and laugh.



He just looked so sweet I had to take a picture
On another note...Annah and I made a giant heart-shaped cake today. Liam helped us ice it. I took this picture of him b/c I thought he looked so cute with the icing all over his hand. Then I thought: didn't I already put up the icing? where did he get that? Then I saw...




...he just helped himself!



No comments: