Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Light of my Heart

I cannot believe my BABY is 2 years old! Where does the time go?! I remember being told when I was pregnant (I am guessing with Annah) that you just can't imagine how much you will love your children. You know cognitively that you will love them, but wow, "love" just doesn't seem to capture the feeling. We had a fun party for my sweet birthday boy...here are a few pictures... (they are uploading out of order, but I am tired of working on it, so here goes)
Dear Liam,
You bring me more joy than I ever could have imagined. You are ever-optimistic, full of love, and always ready for a good time. You wear your emotions on your sleeve. You are so special and we all love you so very much. It seems as though it was just yesterday that you were born, but you are growing up so fast. Every once in a while, I look at you and I am amazed that you are my son. I love you to pieces my sweet boy!
Love, Mommy

No comments: