Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lake Day

The last time Will, Annah, and I were at the lake was May 15, 2008. I know this because later that same day, Liam was born. While we we on the boat last year, I noticed my legs were swelling a bit. I called Dr Keeton and she said it was probably nothing but to run into a CVS and use their blood pressure monitor and call her back. Well, it was high and they told me to come on to the hospital. By the time I got there it was back to normal, so they said no baby that night. However, when they did some blood work, my kidney function was down (among other problems) so...Liam was on his way!
This year our trip to the lake was a little less eventful (thank goodness)! Just some laid back family time and cruising on the boat. Rosie and Poppa and Leigh, Matt, Gardner and Perry were all there and it was so nice to have a day with no agenda


Annah ready to go

How cute are they?!


Annah and Gardner having a Apple Jack/Milkshake picnic
Healthy, huh?


Liam driving the boat with Poppa



Liam and Mommy
(I do not like this picture of me, but I have no pictures of me with either of my kids, so I'll take what I can get)



The life jacket was as big as him



"Mom, let's go!"


"Fishing"
with no hook or bait...only a purple princess crown weight
Needless to say, she didn't catch any fish. Probably a good thing b/c she would have lost her cool if she had actually pulled a fish up!








No comments: