Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Photograher Pics

On our cruise there was two amazing photographers. I don't know if they were amazing because of their equipment or their skill, but whatever, they got some great pictures! These are some of my favorites.


They had a kids club on the boat and one night they had a Prince/Princess Ball. Annah and Gardner were so pumped about going (may require some therapy later in life since the first date both of them ever went on was with their first cousin) that we had to get their picture. I love the face Annah is making! Incidentally, this was the only time they went to Kids Corner...

Will hates this picture, but we have so few of all four of us, that I included it anyway (sorry, Will)

PRECIOUS!!!!


Actually a good one of all of us. Liam is kind of making a funny face, but I'll take what I can get!



I really wanted to get some of Liam by himself. It is hard with a second child to get alone pictures. I feel like I am shorting Annah somehow if I don't include her, but at the same time, there are about a million pictures of her by herself when she was little. Either way, I did get some just Liam pictures.




I would love this picture so much more if my legs did not look enormous!





This is hands-down my favorite picture of the whole trip! They took a whole series of them and had them lined up in the photo gallery on the boat. Liam (obviously) has his name on his outfit and after they put these up, he became famous. We would be going to eat and people would be like, "hey look, it's Liam!" The photographer who took it referred to me for the rest of the trip as "my friend Liam's mom"







1 comment:

Alle said...

Those pictures are WONDERFUL!! I am so glad y'all had fun on your trip. I am going to call you tomorrow to catch up.