Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Week '09

I am not sure why some of these pictures uploaded so small...actually, the ones that are so small are ones that Micah took with her camera...maybe this is my computer's way of making sure I don't take credit for someone else's photos (not that I would--and even if I did you could totally tell b/c Micah does a much better job than I do of taking pictures). Anyway, some of them are tiny, and it's unfortunate b/c they are my faves. We had so much fun at the beach with all the kids. I think the kids had a lot of fun too. I hope Annah isn't expecting the same crowd every time we head down there now!


AAAGGGGHHH!
This picture is amazing if you could just see it! You can see Annah's reflection in Liam's eyes. You can tell he is just watching her...so cool!

"If only I could walk! I hate the sand on my knees!"


"I see Ariel! Look, Tucker and Ty, she's right there!"





"Dancing Queen"
aka Drama Queen

This business of building sand castles is very serious

I love this picture...LAID BACK...literally!



We walked to get ice cream one night and on the way back, the firemen were outside and offered the kids a chance to see the firetrucks up close. Of course we jumped at the chance. Those guys are so incredibly nice. They let them get in the truck and on the rescue jet skis, gave them all goody bags and hat, and were great with them in general. It was a neat experience for the moms too!






Rub-a-dub-dub, 4 kids in the tub!
Clockwise from top: Ty, Annah, Barrett, Tyler

Ty, Griff, Tyler, Liam, Annah, Mattox, Tucker, Barrett
Not pictured: Delainey and Jac

My how things have changed. 12 years ago, First Week had a whole different meaning...12 years seems like a lifetime ago (Will and I just started dating, we had no responsibilities, no real worries, just fun), but in the grand scheme of things, it's really not that long ago at all. In 12 short years, our lives have changed drastically and thankfully so have the lives of several of our friends because this first week just wouldn't have been the same without them!

No comments: