Thursday, June 25, 2009

Leapin Lizards

Today, Mandy and I took the kiddos to Leapin Lizards. This is the first time I have taken both kids since Liam was big enough to enjoy himself there. It made for a chaotic morning, but we had a great time. If we ever win the lottery, one of the first things I will do is make an entire room made out of inflatables. I love (and they do too) that they can jump and fall and never get hurt and laugh and laugh about it all! There is nothing in this world that I love the sound of more that my kids laughing. I got to hear it a lot today!


This is hysterical!!!






This dress may be a touch too big!



Griff laid down like this for like 5 minutes...all the excitement got to him, I guess!




Wheeeee!



Liam really had a blast.. the only problem was that he would get stuck and the inflatables are not really made for adults to fit through



Annah's favorite thing to do today was climb up to the top of the slide and JUMP!


THIS was my favorite part of going to Leapin Lizards!









No comments: