Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Liam's 15 Month Stats

Good grief! Where does the time go?! I cannot believe my baby is 15 months already!
Liam is walking and seems to learn new words every day. His favorite things right now are flipping the light switches (every time we pass one--which is quite often, as you can imagine--he squeals "lights! lights!), buttons (any and all buttons--unfortunately this includes turning the stove off while I'm cooking), and anything with a steering wheel! All boy!
We had his 15 month check up yesterday and my boy is growing like a weed! He is 33" tall (Annah was 33" at 3 years, just for some perspective), putting him in the 95%ile. He is 26.1 lbs (for the record, Annah is 27 lbs at 4 years!), putting him in the 50th%ile. I can't remember the head circumference, but whatever it was, he is in the 60th%ile. Bottom line, he is healthy as a horse! Can't ask for much more than that!

1 comment:

Alle said...

Wow! He is doing so well! Glad it went well and I hope the shots were not too bad!