Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Best Friend

I never, in a million years, would have thought that over 12 years ago on a drunken senior cruise would be the beginning of the rest of my life. I could not have imagined that this guy sitting next to me at the "Captain's Dinner" would turn out to be the love of my life, father of my children, and my best friend. Now, I could not imagine my life any other way.

This is, hands down, my most favorite picture from the whole wedding

The boys!


The whole fam-damily
It makes me so sad that two of the people in this picture are no longer with us. I know they are watching over us. We love you and miss you!


The girls! Love you all!






"Wonderful Tonight"



I think this picture says it all. Will, I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love you. Annah and Liam think you are the greatest Daddy in the whole world. You love me unconditionally (even when I don't always deserve it). You complete me :)



August 23, 2003









No comments: