Friday, February 12, 2010

Let's Party!

We had a party-filled weekend last week. Saturday, Annah had a party for her friend, Madeline, at The Little Gym. (Angie, if you happen to read this, the teachers were fantastic and Annah had a blast!). The kids had so much fun and since Liam stayed home with Gramme (thanks, Gramme), I got to spend some time with Annah AND enjoy the party some. It has taken me the better part of four and a half years to figure out that Annah does so much better if I just back off and let her be...hmmmm :)


I always knew she was a monkey!


Annah and Madeline (the birthday girl)



Annah and Cade
There are a whole mess of kids who go to Annah's school and who also live right down the street. Madeline and Cade both fall into this category.
After Madeline's party Saturday afternoon, we left Sunday morning for my nephew, Perry's, 2nd birthday party. Perry's brother, Gardner, and Annah are only 8 weeks apart and Liam and Perry are 12 weeks apart. I hope that they all continue to remain close. I never had cousins that I was close to, and I so want this for my kids. Perry had a great party complete with a bounce house. Sadly, I did not get any pictures of the kids bouncing (gasp!) because it was all I could do just to keep up with them.
Perry and Leigh just after blowing (um, or spitting chocolate drool) out his candles!




Happy Birthday, Perry!





No comments: