Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pool Sharks & Snow Bunnies

Whew, what a weekend! Several times this year they have predicted snow, but I was not expecting the amount that we actually got...between 6 and 7 inches! That is almost blizzard proportions for us southerners! Annah had gone home from school with Gramme Friday and since it was starting to flurry, Liam and I had to boogie to get to Gramme and Granddaddy's house and pick up Annah. Annah and Granddaddy have had a long time tradition of playing pool (by playing pool, I mean Annah sits on the table and rolls the balls into the pockets) and they have introduced Liam to the game as well. I guess they are old enough to start learning how to really play. They will be hustling people out of their money any day now!

Liam got to go first

She lines up...



She shoots...


She did it!!!!


And then the snow really started falling. By the time we got home Friday, it was getting dark but we get snow so rarely that I let the kids go play for a bit. When they woke up this morning it was a winter wonderland! I had to run out and take a picture before we messed up the yard. I love the way our house looks all covered in snow!



The snow was so powdery, it was had to make snowballs




Mason and Jackson found the whole thing very confusing! I don't have any pictures of Belle in the snow because she never stood still long enough. She spent a LOT of time trying to catch snowballs :)




I just love this picture



I call them angels all the time, but now they are snow angels!


Mommy: "Liam, it's time to go inside and warm up for a bit."
Liam: "Noooooooooo"

No comments: