Sunday, November 9, 2008

Welcome

Seriously, is this the cutest little boy ever, or what?!

Tub Time

Belle, who seems to believe the bouncy seat is her bed (even if Liam is in it!)


Sweet brother and sister!



OK, after much prodding for not having a blog, we are now bloggers (is that a word?)! Pretty slow weekend around here. Gardner and Perry came over to play this morning and now we are taking it easy. Liam will be six months old this week. I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. It seems like it took forever for Annah to be six months, and I swear Liam was just born yesterday. He is sitting up (kind of) and always smiling. I knew I was lucky before, but it gets better and better every day! Annah and Liam took their first bath together the other day. Liam had a pooopy diaper, so I said to Annah (who was already in the tub), "Annah, Liam poopied in his pants, after I clean him up, can he get in the tub with you?" To which, my sweet little girl replied, "He is my daddy's son!" Seriously, I have no idea where that came from. I have not known Will to poop in his pants on a regular basis, but I almost wet my pants I laughed so hard. That kid cracks me up all the time. Anyway here are a couple pics to get us started...

Sarah





3 comments:

The Columbia Fam said...

Shut up!!! I can't believe you gave in to peer pressure!!!! Welcome aboard.

Micah said...

Yeah!!

Emily said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It gets a little adictive. Don't listen to Laura, or Steve, whoever wrote that comment. With those two, you never can tell......