Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Liam is Mobile!

Liam is officailly mobile! I can't decide if I am excited or if I want to sit on hime and keep hime still! Yesterday he figured out how to crawl. It is still kind of a struggling seal move/commando crawl, but he can get where he wants to go. Every now and then he gets on all fours and actually "crawls" a few steps, but mostly scooting. THEN I put him in Annah's old walker and out of the corner of my eye, I saw something zip across the room...it was Liam! He doesn't walk in the walker (as the name might suggest), but runs! He is so proud of himself and it is so cute to see him accomplish something. Watch out world, Liam is on the move!


Liam also discovered the joy of chocolate ice cream
PS the jammies he has on in this pic were Annah's when she was 15 mos old...and they fit!

Crawling!

Running!



1 comment:

The Columbia Fam said...

I can't wait to tell Liam when he gets older that you made him wear Annah's pajamas!!