Monday, December 1, 2008

Gramme Time

On our way to the ballet with Caroline and Gramme

I had to figure out how to work the timer on my camera to take this one

Annah icing (aka eating the icing) the cookies


The finished product



Annah has been able to spend a lot of time with her Gramme lately (not that she normally does not spend a lot of time with Gramme). Chas and Caroline were in town this weekend so we had a girls night at the Nutcracker. Annah was amazed and sat through most of it with her mouth wide open in total awe. At one point, she said, "Mommy, all the ballerinas are on the stage! I want to go dance with them!" Maybe next year she'll be old enough to be a baby angel? We did have to leave a few minutes early when Annah started to have a meltdown, but it was 2 hours past her bedtime so all-in-all, I think she did really well.

Today Gramme came over to make Christmas cookies with Annah. We all had on our matching Christmas aprons and made a huge mess (and ate a lot of cookie batter), but had a lot of fun. The cookies have more sprinkles than any I have ever seen. They might send Will into a diabetic shock, but they sure look good!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I tagged you on my blog! Just copy and paste my Holiday Quirks post into your posting page and change the things to fit you!