Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Reason for the Season











Friday was Annah's school party. The whole school celebrates with "cookies and carols," each class sung a couple songs and then there was a party for the entire pre-school in the fellowship hall. The caroling was possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. Sadly, I forgot my camera, but mom brought hers, so as soon as I get the pictures from her I will add them. Annah did get on stage (which was impressive for her), but was far too busy picking her nose to sing. However, she sang all of the songs beautifully after we got home (all her dolls were the audience). We all sang happy birthday to Baby Jesus and it was nice to remind the kids why we celebrate Christmas. These are a couple pictures of Annah and Liam reading "The Night Before Christmas" later that day

1 comment:

Micah said...

I just died laughing with the nose picking comment! I am sure you were proud :)