Saturday, January 3, 2009

Etc

Annah and I were jumping on the trampoline the other day and I am a bit out of shape at the moment (in my defense I am still under the wire for the 9 months on, 9 months off for baby weight), so after a few minutes of non-stop jumping, I said, "Hang on just a minute and let Mommy catch my breath." Ever the helpful child, Annah starts jumping as high as her little legs can make her jump yelling, "Mommy, I will help you catch it! How high is it?!" Ha ha ha! So literal!









Annah got a Tinkerbell magic wand in her stocking that you put these tabs in and it "magically" changes the color of the water. Kind of cool here, where the water is pink. However, tonight we used the yellow tabs and it looked like someone tee-teed in the tub...yuck!




Sweet, sweet babies! I love these fools!

1 comment:

Micah said...

Liam is sitting up so well! They are adorable!
And I love Annah's comment, oh the innocence of a child!