Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Liam's First Haircut

I know it's a little early for a first haircut, but the kid has got some serious hair! I joked with Will that if he was in private school, he would be sent home for having his hair growing over his collar. In Shuping tradition, he went to Kings Row in 5 Points for his first haircut. Carl cut Papa's hair, still cuts Poppa's hair and has cut Will's hair since HIS first haircut. That's right, 4 generations of Shuping men have all had their hair cut by Carl. Aside from a little nick from the scissors (which caused some tears), Liam seemed to really enjoy the process. It makes me a little sad to see my baby turning into a little boy, but I guess it was inevitable. I will just have to soak up every minute of baby-time I have left!


before






Liam and Poppa



after





2 comments:

Micah said...

is he getting his top teeth?

There's No Place Like Home said...

Yes, all 4 front teeth came in the week of Christmas! It was a rough week for all of us