Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I feel like I will be more inclined to keep my resolutions if I put them out there for everyone to see. So, here they are in no particular order:

  1. Lose this last 10-15 lbs of baby weight. I am dangerously close to the nine month mark, and it HAS to go! (of course I write this as I am eating a bowl of ice cream, but I also joined the gym yesterday...hmmm)
  2. I will make a point to start saying the blessing at meals. I am not sure why I dropped the ball on this, but it is time to start again
  3. I will try to appreciate Will more. This is not to say that I do not appreciate him now, maybe I should say that I will try to tell Will that I appreciate him more often. True, he works ridiculous hours and he doesn't always do things the way I would do them, but he's a pretty great guy (and husband and father) so I should count my blessings.
  4. I will try my hardest not to worry about the little things when it comes to Annah and Liam. So what if Annah wants to wear green crocs with pink pants...does it really matter? My dad told Will when he asked his permission to propose, to "not sweat the small stuff." This is great advise and I need to follow it
  5. Take more pictures. These kiddos change so fast and I don't want to miss a single minute

I think that covers most of it. Y'all help me stick to it this year!

No comments: