Monday, April 27, 2009

The Beach

My good friend from camp, Katie, was sweet enough to make the drive from Savannah to spend the weekend with us at the beach. The weather was PERFECT! I got a little too much sun, but if that's my biggest complaint, I guess it was pretty great weekend. Liam loved pushing his cart up and down the beach (it must have felt like the greatest thing ever to him, to have an endless stretch of flat with nothing in his way...he just walked and walked and walked until he fell asleep)! Caroline came over to spend the night with Annah and she was thrilled to have her cousin to play with. Can't wait to go back...very soon!


This picture has nothing to do with the beach, but it is so cute!

Annah dancing in the tide pools


Liam loved everything about the beach, except the waves!



She has gotten so tall recently


cramming a graham cracker in his mouth


Annah and Caroline


Liam passed out...I made him a tent out of towels and he slept for a good hour and half





Katie and I. The last picture I have of the two of us was from 13 years ago!









No comments: