Sunday, April 19, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

This weekend my nephew, Chas, had a baseball tournament here in town. I had never had the chance to see Chas play, so I was excited to go watch his games. His team, Orange Crush, played two games Saturday and two games today. They played so hard and I was really proud of Chas and his team. Annah and I (and Liam, obviously) had never been to a baseball game of any kind, so I had a lot to learn. The weather was beautiful and we even got Will to come with us today!


Chas getting ready to steal 3rd

My Little Man


Gramme, Annah and Liam


The bag is as big as Chas


Silly Goose


Annah actually took this picture. She is becoming quite the little photographer...can't imagine why...it's not as if someone follows her around with a camera all day long! :)


As if there was any doubt that these two look alike


Batter Up!


Poor little Liam was pooped after a long day



No comments: