Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

What a wonderful Easter. It was Liam's first Easter and we could not have asked for a more beautiful day. Our church changed the service from 11:00 to 10:00, so getting there required some hurrying, but we made it just in time. We still have an interim Pastor while looking for a permanent replacement for Pastor Herman and I really enjoyed his sermon. The kids behaved (relatively) well, so all-in-all great day!


I have a picture of Will and I right after our wedding on this same bench. I try to get a new picture of our family every year here too.


The Boys
Perry, Matt, Poppa, Liam, Will and Gardner


The Girls
Rosie, Leigh, Me and Annah






Back at our house after church
The Easter Bunny hid the eggs the night before but we waited until after lunch to find them



I love that she was racing to find all the eggs



She really racked up



Gramme and Liam


My precious babies!









No comments: